| All of our 49 cottages provide guests with flat-panel television, DVD player, telephone with voice mail, coffeemaker, refrigerator, cozy down pillows, down comforter, plantation shutters and private patio. Cottages will now offer guests in-room WiFi. Most cottages have carports and wood-burning fireplaces, while all have convenient, complimentary parking. Cottages offer breathtaking desert and mountain views.
Deluxe Studio Cottage
Deluxe One-Bedroom Cottage
Deluxe One-Bedroom Cottage with Kitchen
Multi-Bedroom Cottages & Family Units
We are able to combine many of our cottages into 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom suites. Priced Individually.
Smoke Tree Ranch cottages are traditionally sold with a meal plan.
The Ranch Plan is a traditional Full American Plan, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily, in our Ranch House Dining Room.
$85 per person, per day (age 12 & over)
$44 per child, per day (age 4-11)
No Charge for Children under age 4
- Cottage Rates are subject to 11.5% city bed tax.
- Meal Plans are subject to 9% sales tax.
- All rates are inclusive of all service charges
(no tipping necessary).
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- Cribs & roll-away beds are available at no extra charge.
- Check-In Time is 3:00 p.m. / Check-Out Time is Noon
Arrival and departure times must be strictly observed in order to accommodate turn-over of cottages. There will be a $200 fee for late check-outs (based on availability, with advance approval), which cannot be extended past 2:00 p.m.
- Please consider that we respectfully require a 60-day cancellation notice in order to refund your deposit.
- Additional surcharge may apply for special parties and events.
- Rates based on single or double occupancy.